Friday, January 7, 2011

Stay the Same

Sorry I haven't been posting on any of my blogs but I have been looking after my long lost friend from Sydney, I am posting on a weekly basis now okay??? That means all my blogs!

Well because it is dull weather and I haven't much to say at the moment so I thought you might want to read some lame song lyrics I've wrote. YES, I write songs definitely not good or anything but at the time you feel good. Well here it is:
Just Stay The Same
Verse 1:
Why don't people understand what I'm saying to them
Why do they have to keep changing me and not just take me for who I am
Why can't I just cry silently, I don't want to cause a fuss
But I guess that's li-ife
Chorus:
Now I'm standing here wishing people would just stay the same
Places keep changing every 5 minutes
Situations keep u-turning, I can't keep track of time let alone my own life
Ple-ease stay the same
Verse 2:
Moving is hard but staying is harder
People come and go and so do the friendships, tears and goodbyes
you feel like running away is the only way if not it feels the easiest way
But i guess that's li-ife
Chorus
Verse 3:
Sing Glee and Taylor Swift over and over again seems the only way to forget life
Now I've found 3 true friendships life doesn't suck as much
Until i see people laughing and going to party's and knowing I'll never be invited
But i guess that's li-ife
I still have a bridge and the final chorus to go and feel free to give me advice cause I'm all ears. I originally wrote it for a friend who has been through a rough time, one quite like this one but she didn't want it so I never finished it. And I do have the songs instruments and beats in my head and trust me when I say this it sounds so much better when sung.
On a higher note (get it) I went horse riding on Tuesday with Be (I love horse riding) and it was great fun my horse was called rocky he had caramel coloured fur with a dark brown mane and tail, Be's horse was called Boots he was dark brown with an almost black mane and tail, he also had white feet which is where he got is name. If you haven't gone horse riding go now!

2 comments:

LadyNansei said...

mwah ha ha, now next time I see you, I'm going to make you sing that ;D

Jane said...

*STARES EVILY PLANNING REVENGE*