Friday, December 3, 2010

Taylor Swift

Every teenage girl loves Taylor whether it's the catchy tune, the meaningful lyrics or just the feeling of closelessness. Someday I'm sure we would all like to meet her in person and just talk but me I'd like to sing with her maybe even write a song... my favourites off fearless (platinum edition) Forever & Always (piano version), White Horse, Your Not Sorry, Best day (though I've never had one)and Breathe.

I like Forever & Always (piano version) because it's sad but you can relate even if it wasn't a guy whether it was a friend, or a family member. White Horse rather the same but it's realising that you've been stupid enough to follow this person around and it's just not worth it cause it's never gonna happen or there always gonna be treated like shit! Your Not Sorry is a song i continuously listen to when I'm upset crying on my pillow or on Wattle (my dog), because in every ones life there's a person who keeps continually saying sorry and you know they don't mean it and it's always gonna happen again. Best Day i like it because the 1st verse reminds you of the simple days where you didn't have to worry about anything, also the 2nd verse where your friends treat you like shit and your Mum makes it better. Breathe thees this one person who you couldn't live without whether it's a friend a boy/girlfriend or a crush but they don't realise it and you know you can't stay because that's life when your happy it takes something away when your sad it doesn't give you anything back.

Taylor is skilled and will be famous even a hundred years after she dies someday i want to be like her, be able to sing my heart to the world, to have adoring caring fans that will give anything for her to say hi to them. Taylor may you live a fantastic life and please don't stop writing your amazing, heart warming, heart moving, awesome songs!

Love Always
Jane just another ordinary wide-eyed girl who wishes to be a superstar.

3 comments:

LadyNansei said...

Interesting. I'm not really a fan of her, not that I dont like her-it's just meh for me. Even though White Horse is pretty awesome I'm just not interested in music that much, to me it's boring. However. . . if there was a song about dragons/monsters/and killing people I might be persuade to change my mind. . .

Hannahbelle :D said...

Awesome! I just love Taylor Swift as well. From her old album I'd actually say Change or Fearless but I also adore The Best Day since it reminds me of my mum.
i love how she sings songs which you can relate to, anyone who does like her is crazy! (Be)

Natallie said...

I'm also a good fan of Taylor Swift. Just basically because her songs are different from the average Pop which is refreshing.